Countries we ship to
We currently only sell and ship orders in the United Kingdom.
For our international fans, we will be able to sell to you soon, please register as a VIP member and we will email you as soon as we are able to take orders for your country.
Online Shop terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Any contract for purchases whether by website or otherwise will be with The Famous Marquee Club Limited (Company Number 08367670) whose registered office is at 75 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6JB ( The Famous Marquee Club).
2.All charges are in UK pounds (£)
3.We are sorry but at present we do NOT sell or ship our products outside the United Kingdom. (Except for limited edition books)
4.Unless otherwise stated, The Famous Marquee Club Ltd range of merchandise is not affiliated or associated with any other rights holder, person or band and as such is not officially connected to any other brand or rights holder. All marquee club branding is owned by The Famous marquee club Ltd.
5.The Famous Marquee Club is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the products appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the products that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the products and to ask if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
6.The Famous Marquee Club Ltd have appointed The Site Store Ltd as it's licensed online retail partner. a.)All payment receipts and statements will be in the name of The Site Store Ltd acting on behalf of The Famous Marquee Club Ltd.
7. If you are an individual and are not buying products on behalf of a business there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers. (a)You may withdraw your order for products at anytime up to the end of the 21st working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give us any reasons for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty. (b)The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order is where you have taken the product that you have ordered or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw (out of the sealed package in which they were delivered). (c)To withdraw your order you must notify us in writing at the address set out on our website. (d)If you have received the product before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Famous Marquee Club Limited return address at your own cost and risk, unless the product was supplied faulty or damaged. If you withdraw your order, but we have already processed the product for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the product when they are received by you and you must send the product back to us at the specified return address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. (e)Once you have notified us that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
Availability of goods you order
8. If the Famous Marquee Club has insufficient stock to deliver the product ordered by you, we shall notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card or other payment method will be re-credited to your account, and we will notify you by e-mail at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The Famous Marquee Club will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you
9. (a)The Site Store Ltd will arrange to post your item to the address in the United Kingdom that you give when transacting through our shop payment gateway. We endeavor to dispatch all goods within 7 working days but reserve the right to take up to 28days if a new delivery of the product on order is due in to our warehouse within this time frame. If for any reason we cannot complete your order we will notify you by email at the earliest possible time and will refund the full amount of that order at the point of notification.
10. The Site Store Ltd charge postage and packing on all orders and this is notified at the point of payment depending on the size of the product.
11. This is as follows:- (a)If the product the Famous Marquee Club delivers is not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of any incorrect quantity then we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem in writing within 10 working days of delivery of the product in question. (b)If you do not receive product ordered by you within 30 days of the date of which they are despatched to you then we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the product were despatched to you. (c)If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be at its option is to make good any shortage or non delivery; to replace or repair any product that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid to you for the product in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case you must notify us of an alternative means of repayment. (d)We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under these conditions, and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the product in question set out as above. (e)Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable law that may not be excluded nor in anyway to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Nothing in this contract whatsoever creates any rights which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to this contract.
12. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver product you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defects to product delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable and actual control.
Invalidity of any contractual term
13.If any part of these provisions is unenforceable the enforceability of any part of these conditions will not be effected.
14. a The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and English courts shall have the jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. bThese Terms and Conditions, together with current prices, delivery details and contact details shall form the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the product to you by us. These Terms and Conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of the Famous Marquee Club Limited. Anything which is said by any representative of the Famous Marquee Club Limited should not be understood as a variation of these Terms and Conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of the product offered for sale by us. The Famous Marquee Club shall have no liability for any such representations being untrue or misleading.
Copyright and Trademarks
15. The logo and words The Famous Marquee Club Limited remain the copyright and trademark of us. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of the respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of it or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use by you may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement are the copyright of the Famous Marquee Club or other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for the purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution or re-publication) without the prior written permission of the Famous Marquee Club Limited is strictly prohibited.